Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Red&Camel..and Armani

(October 30, 2011)
I went to Saver's for the first time last week..and found this wonderful Armani Exchange vest. Umm, ya, I know. I'm happy! I wore it layered with that same button down, with dark jeans and grey fold-over boots. This look is more professional; the other had a casual feel to it, still cute, though.
What's in the drawer?
Vest: Armani Exchange (Saver's)
Button up: Old Navy (thrifted)
Pants: M.K.M. Designs (thrifted)
Heels: Forever21 (Plato's Closet)
Earrings: Mom
Necklace: Mom
Bracelet: Juicy Couture (T.J.Maxx)

I'll be posting another OOTD devoted to Red&Camel soon. I never realized how good they look together.
~Amanda
         
         

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda mad you can pull off tan pants...when i try to wear em, i feel fat...wahhh...you look gorg though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, aww. Thanks love!!
    I think it's all a matter of fabric.

    ReplyDelete