Thursday, November 10, 2011

Can ya dig it?!

(November 2, 2011)
Tired...
Diva is back!! YES. My precious locks have been hiding underneath my braids for a few months, but now they're back and I'm so happy. The above picture was taken immediately after I finished taking down and detangling my hair. My fro was still pretty stretched out. I blew it out before getting it braided, and had washed it about 3 times while it was still braided. Hopefully I'll blow it out again and maybe straighten it just to do a length check. The last time I straightened my hair was April of this year. Crossing my fingers for substantial growth =].

       
Once I washed my hair (with Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo) it felt so clean and my curls immediately came back. BTW I LOVE this shampoo. It is honestly the best shampoo I've ever used, sometimes I use it without a conditioner o.O lol. It's really that great. 
Not quite defined yet, bu there they are ^_^
Ok, enough with the hair..this is a fashion blog, on to the clothing!! I was getting ready to head out to practice, but I couldn't resist a mini photo shoot. *Check out my mini arm party* 
Please excuse my surroundings :p

What's in the drawer?
Jacket: A.M.I. (hand-me-up from my sister)
Baby-T: Ambiance Apparel (boutique)
Denim Leggings: One Step Up (C.W.Price)
Boots: (thrifted)
Scarf: (Walmart)
Black headband: (Walmart)
Braided headband: (boutique)
Earrings: (Kohl's)
Coconut Bracelet: gift (Made By Hands)

~Amanda
         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment