Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lady in Red

(November 4, 2011)
I'm a lip gloss girl all the way. Drugstore brands, Victoria's Secret, Beauty  Supply Store (BSS) I love em all. 
But, the day came when I decided to wear lip stick..literally wear it in not just try it on. That day came this summer. I bought a few lipsticks from CVS/Walgreen's/Walmart etc. but it turns out my summer skin doesn't go well with lipsticks lol. So, no that the seasons have changed, and my roasted cocoa bean complexion is back to "normal" I can wear the colors I bought in summer. Most of the colors I bought were various shades of brown-toned reds and burnt oranges, but those aren't the stars of this post. 
P.S. these are the fluffed out twists :]
I mentioned in my previous post that I visited my cousin at her university. They had an event Friday night, and this is what I wore. My colors were black&white and red. I decided red lips would be PERFECT to pull everything together. I'm wearing NYC Ultra Moist Lipwear in Sheer Red.
I LOVED this outfit. If I hadn't forgotten to pack my strapless bra I would've taken pictures without my blazer..alas, it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, I'm sure I'll wear the dress again once winter hits :). 
Apparently this was a very hot outfit, says my photographer (love ya Rich!) He did an awesome job. 

What's in the Drawer?
Blazer: GAP (thrifted)
Dress: Forever21 (Plato's Closet)
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Tights: Target
Flower: from the cousin
Pearl Earrings: owned
Ring: DEB 

This



~Amanda
           
         

No comments:

Post a Comment