Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big Shoulders & Buffets

(December 24, 2011)
Hi everyone!! I'm posting this as soon as I can..3 days after the fact. I've been busy since Christmas Eve. I worked, then went to a fundraising dinner hosted by my church. It was so much fun. I love spending time with family and friends, especially for a good cause, and even MORE especially when there's food involved, YUM! *I"m secretly a foodie ;)* 
I actually took pictures of my make-up for the night this time.
Just come Black Opal foundation in Mocha. My eyeshadow is an eye duo from E.L.F. lipstick is by Wet'n'Wild 506B.
My Hair is a twist out that I styled into an updo; inspired by Ms. Neecy of The Ivy Leage Clique.

Some pictures of the twists before take down. I put them in Wednesday night, and took them down Saturday evening for the updo. It took me 4 hrs to put them in, that's really an accomplishment considering the 2 days it took me last time. I actually remembered to take pictures, too. 
There's Neecy and me after dinner. I loved her outfit. I'm going to steal her jacket *shhh don't tell :p*
Also, I really like her yarn braids. I love how versatile natural hair is. Twist out on the left, braids on the right. One of the best decisions I'm ever made!!

 What's in the drawer?
Top: Susan Roselli for Vijack (thrifted) last seen here
Jeans: Wax Jeans (owned)
Heels: Aldo (thrifted) last seen here
Jewelry: (gift)
I'm so glad I finally got to wear this top. It's been hanging in my closet since my Goodwill Hunting post. Hopefully I'll wear it again..it kind of seems like a one-time piece, though. Oh well =].

~Amanda
           
         

2 comments:

  1. LOL for some reason when I saw this post, i kept saying "look at all that hair"...Lol I'll do the voice when I see you. I lovelovelovelovelovelove your top..ugh *so jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I just now saw this comment. Do the voice for me Friday??
    I'm so glad we kept looking. It was destiny, I tell you ^_^

    ReplyDelete