Monday, October 10, 2011

Savvy Sunday

(October 9, 2011)
Hello Divas! So..this past Sunday, I decided to implement my new wardrobe staple, a square scarf *love*! I wanted a more studious look so I wore it as a necktie (coming soon: ways to wear a square scarf). I loved the primary color scheme; enjoy!


What's in the drawer?
Blazer: GAP (thrifted)
Sweater: LizClaiborneNY (thrifted) 
Jeans: Younique (T.J. Maxx)
Shoes: Jazzberry (thrifted)
Pearl studs: (boutique)
The Scarf: (thrifted)
Skinny Belt: (thrifted)
Clutch: Old Navy (thrifted)
    As you can see, this was a pretty thrifty outfit, lol. My jeans were probably the most expensive item, coming in around $24.99, if memory serves me right. I bought them a few years back, and since losing weight, they've adopted this great boyfriend look to them. They were cuffed 3x for this look. Hope you like.

    ~Amanda
             

             

    No comments:

    Post a Comment