Thursday, October 27, 2011

A little bit of culture

(October 23, 2011)


So, since I haven't mentioned it before, I'll say it now. I'm Ghanaian; I was born in Ghana, West Africa. That isn't a random statement, lol. The top I'm wearing for this outfit is part of a 3-piece ensemble my aunt had made for me on her last trip to Ghana. I love it! So pink and pretty ^_^. I'll likely wear the entire outfit at some point and post pics.

What's in the drawer?
so serene

Blazer: GAP (thrifted)
Top: gifted (Ghana)
Pants: Hammer 
Heels: Steve Madden|Luxe (Plato's Closet)
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (3/$10)

These photos were taken by my bf♥ at the beach :). A change of scenery was definitely in order, and I could NOT pass up a random nice day in early fall. 

~Amanda
         
         

No comments:

Post a Comment