Thursday, October 13, 2011

Red Cheetah come before my forest . .

(October 12, 2011)
Hiiiii. So I loved this outfit. I've always adored cheetah print with red. It's such a vavavoom combo..when it's done right. It reminds me of Fran Fine from The Nanny lol. 

I'm a cartoon ^_^
What's in the drawer?
Tank top: Ambiance Apparel (boutique)
Cheetah body con skirt: Ambiance Apparel (boutique)
Brown tights: owned
Cardigan: GingerG (T.J.Maxx)
Boots: Paprika (thrifted)
Earrings: (Claire's)
Headband: Goodie (Walmart)
Belt: (thrifted)

I got a lot of appreciative looks with this outfit, teehee, and compliments :). When I first saw the skirt, I knew I had to have it, same with the earrings . . even though I bought them years apart, I love how they worked out in one hott outfit ;).

~Amanda
         

         

2 comments:

  1. Skirt cute, cardigan cute, errythang cute. oh you fance huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =]
    loved your look today. Hope to see it up soon

    ReplyDelete