Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm a Pirate!!!

(October 24, 2011)
Yes! I'm a pirate lol. This entire outfit happened in 5 minutes. I was getting dressed for school, put on my jeans, and thought.."I want to wear stripes!" The top is actually a dress, second time I've doubled a dress as a top in the past two weeks, and they're both striped. Threw on the jacket, then my scarf, the boots were the last addition, but they really pulled it all together. I didn't mean to look like a swashbuckler that day, but ehh, it happens I guess.

What's in the drawer?
Jacket: A.M.I. (hand-me-up from my sis)
Striped dress: Mascara (hand-me-up from my sis) 
Jeans: Wax Jeans (boutique)
Boots: Sketchers (T.J.Maxx)
Pearl studs: owned
Scarf: (thrifted)
Belt: Old Navy (thrifted)



I got a lot of looks in this one. I think it was the boots..my Cat Woman boots ;-3 

~Amanda
           
      

2 comments: