Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Red Hot Lightening

(February 5, 2012)

This post is strictly photos. I don't have much to say about this outfit. Since I really wanted to wear this skirt, it was the foundation of my look. Then came the jacket, belt and heels :). I love it when a look comes together so easily. At first, I was going to put the belt over the jacket, but it looked too..forced, ya know. I actually love the end result very much. A lot of compliments with this one. I opted for my textured tights instead of the plain ones, just because. 
What's in the drawer?
Jacket: Courtenay (A.J. Wright)
Skirt: The Limited (thrifted)
Tank: owned
Tights: owned
Heels: Charlotte Russe
"Always keep your head held high; even when you feel the weight of the world pulling you down."
~Amanda
           
         

6 comments:

  1. The colorsss and that jacket...YESSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo!

    www.stilettogoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for stopping by!!

    Love your skirt, is that houndstooth, the print is small I can't tell lol

    xxBRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I'm really enjoying your blog, so far.
      Thank you :). It's actually a gingham check pattern. I'd love a houndstooth anything, though!

      Delete