Monday, January 23, 2012

Emeralds and Sapphires

(January 22, 2012)
Black and white is a wonderful color combo, classic, clean and refined. I have this skirt..I wouldn't call it polka-dotted, but it has a dot pattern; white skirt, black dots. I've had it for some time, but never found a way to wear it. I also have a green, puff sleeve sweater that I haven't work in literally years, that I wasn't sure how to wear. 
What do these things have to do with my post?? Welllll, the two came together into a wonderful outfit. One that made me feel like a billion dollars :). "I look so expensive!" My exact words before leaving for church with my family. 
Do you love it?! I was kind of iffy about wearing the skirt, but as soon as I threw the sweater in there, I knew. And the heels just #BAM. 
my little cousin, isn't he cute?
I'm trying to be more creative with my photo locations.
I love this picture; it's so..fancy lol. That's not the word I want, but it's not coming to me right now. 
What's in the drawer?
Sweater: Candie's (Kohl's)
Skirt: Skirtin Around (thrifted)
Heels: Wild Rose (Burlington Coat Factory)
Jewelry: owned
I loved the color pallet of this outfit, emeralds and sapphires, and of course come pearl studs.
"If you can't speak your mind, no one will ever know what you have to offer."
~Amanda
           
         

No comments:

Post a Comment